Posts by mrchrisadams
- Jan 31 - Notes from the Future Ethics at UX Book club
- Jan 20 - Why I spend time working on ClimateAction.tech
- Dec 04 - Quick notes from an EU Green Public Procurement Workshop for Cloud and IT in Brussels
- Dec 02 - How to rate limit punks with nginx
- Nov 26 - In praise of sea otters
- Nov 08 - Two things I wish existed, and would want to make if had lawyer super powers
- Jul 27 - How much of our internet infrastructure will be underwater in 15 years?
- Jul 06 - Outcomes, goals, objectives
- Jul 04 - Notes as I learn about tuning MySQL
- Jun 13 - Creating norms in tech, and the climate crisis
- Jun 13 - Are there open sourced sustainable travel policies online?
- Jun 12 - Chatting about sustainable web on the W3C sustainable web list
- May 24 - Is data about renewable credits openly licensed and available?
- May 11 - Things you could ask if meeting policy makers, if you wanted a greener internet
- May 03 - Trying out an indieweb RSVP
- Mar 31 - Week notes #5
- Mar 22 - Thinking through a follow up to OMGDPR, but for climate
- Mar 17 - Weeknotes #3 - a minor breakthrough
- Mar 10 - Weeknotes #2 - a return to health
- Mar 04 - A quick summary of my understanding of software licensing and IP, when it comes to building digital products
- Mar 03 - Trying it one more time - weeknotes #1
- Dec 31 - 2018 in Review
- Nov 22 - Trying a test run of a sustainable product design workshop on Nov 29th in Berlin
- Nov 20 - Looking for info on carbon emissions by activity
- Oct 19 - Looking for playtesters for "Beyond Climate Wedges" a educational game about climate change policy
- Sep 19 - A question about using docker to make contributing to OSS projects easier
- Sep 16 - A mail I sent to other climate curious tech folks at an event in Factory Berlin
- Aug 20 - Powering small to medium size tech companies on renewable power
- Aug 18 - The pleasing mapping between Sam Ladners three states and Myddletons' three types of research
- Aug 17 - How much would you need to pay per year to have an ad-free twitter?
- Aug 16 - Losing earth and capitalism and the NY times
- Aug 16 - Computing, Climate change and all your relationships
- Aug 01 - Things I recently learned about greening aviation
- May 31 - Trying out a sustainability focussed lean coffee in Berlin
- May 28 - Quick notes from the UX Book Club Berlin
- May 27 - How much CO2 can you save when you remove ad-tracking from news sites?
- May 25 - My talk about a planet friendly web at DataNatives in Berlin last night
- May 15 - How much of the web runs on renewables today?
- May 02 - I'm hosting the Mozilla Global Sprints in Berlin in May - come along!
- Apr 10 - ResearchOps in Berlin
- Apr 06 - Dear Developer, go read "Dear Developer"
- Apr 05 - OMGDPR is live - ZOMG
- Apr 02 - Book review - My Product Management Toolkit
- Mar 28 - How to start out with user research on a product, when you don't have much buy-in yet
- Mar 17 - Please help me name this product triangle thing
- Mar 13 - Writing up IotMark, part 2 of 2
- Mar 13 - Writing up IoTmark - 1 of 2
- Mar 08 - Explaining a planet friendly web in 10 minutes
- Mar 08 - Sustainability of the web vs through the web
- Mar 08 - An update on OMGDPR - explaining the format
- Feb 22 - My first experience with Liberating Structures Labs
- Feb 21 - Trying an idea - OMGDPR, a GPDR-themed event in Berlin
- Feb 20 - Amazon and passwordless login UX
- Jan 17 - Notes on #NoEstimates in Berlin
- Jan 13 - Visualising the wiki holes you fall down with Pilgrim
- Jan 10 - How much CO2 does an office worker generate per year?
- Jan 09 - Recap - storing state in a browser for users
- Jan 08 - Super hand tip - search your own tabs in Firefox
- Jan 08 - Book review: Time is Money - The business Value of Web Performance
- Dec 05 - This is not news but Mozilla's Developer Docs site is fantastic
- Sep 17 - On fairphone, and sustainable electronics
- Sep 14 - Trying out a vision statement for the Planet Friendly Web Guide
- Sep 13 - Joining the Mozilla Open Leadership programme
- Sep 04 - So, we ended up at a democracy themed hackday thing
- Aug 23 - Notes as I learn more about the German political scene
- Aug 16 - What if BPB ran service like whotargets.me for Germany?
- Aug 15 - Coming across the Pacman rule
- Aug 05 - Worth a watch - Clean Architecture in Python
- May 11 - How to search better with Atom
- May 08 - Reviewing the options for setting up a small website, and ending up with WordPress
- May 05 - Handy snippets - Python without the .pyc cruft
- May 02 - Ganzeer. My new favourite writer
- Apr 30 - Starting over