- Jan 31 - Notes from the Future Ethics at UX Book club
- Jan 20 - Why I spend time working on ClimateAction.tech
- Dec 04 - Quick notes from an EU Green Public Procurement Workshop for Cloud and IT in Brussels
- Dec 02 - How to rate limit punks with nginx
- Nov 26 - In praise of sea otters
- Nov 08 - Two things I wish existed, and would want to make if had lawyer super powers
- Jul 27 - How much of our internet infrastructure will be underwater in 15 years?
- Jul 06 - Outcomes, goals, objectives
- Jul 04 - Notes as I learn about tuning MySQL
- Jun 13 - Creating norms in tech, and the climate crisis
- Jun 13 - Are there open sourced sustainable travel policies online?
- Jun 12 - Chatting about sustainable web on the W3C sustainable web list
- May 24 - Is data about renewable credits openly licensed and available?
- May 11 - Things you could ask if meeting policy makers, if you wanted a greener internet
- May 03 - Trying out an indieweb RSVP
- Mar 31 - Week notes #5
- Mar 22 - Thinking through a follow up to OMGDPR, but for climate
- Mar 17 - Weeknotes #3 - a minor breakthrough
- Mar 10 - Weeknotes #2 - a return to health
- Mar 04 - A quick summary of my understanding of software licensing and IP, when it comes to building digital products
- Mar 03 - Trying it one more time - weeknotes #1
- Dec 31 - 2018 in Review
- Nov 22 - Trying a test run of a sustainable product design workshop on Nov 29th in Berlin
- Nov 20 - Looking for info on carbon emissions by activity
- Oct 19 - Looking for playtesters for "Beyond Climate Wedges" a educational game about climate change policy
- Sep 19 - A question about using docker to make contributing to OSS projects easier
- Sep 16 - A mail I sent to other climate curious tech folks at an event in Factory Berlin
- Aug 20 - Powering small to medium size tech companies on renewable power
- Aug 18 - The pleasing mapping between Sam Ladners three states and Myddletons' three types of research
- Aug 17 - How much would you need to pay per year to have an ad-free twitter?
- Aug 16 - Losing earth and capitalism and the NY times
- Aug 16 - Computing, Climate change and all your relationships
- Aug 01 - Things I recently learned about greening aviation
- May 31 - Trying out a sustainability focussed lean coffee in Berlin
- May 28 - Quick notes from the UX Book Club Berlin
- May 27 - How much CO2 can you save when you remove ad-tracking from news sites?
- May 25 - My talk about a planet friendly web at DataNatives in Berlin last night
- May 15 - How much of the web runs on renewables today?
- May 02 - I'm hosting the Mozilla Global Sprints in Berlin in May - come along!
- Apr 10 - ResearchOps in Berlin
- Apr 06 - Dear Developer, go read "Dear Developer"
- Apr 05 - OMGDPR is live - ZOMG
- Apr 02 - Book review - My Product Management Toolkit
- Mar 28 - How to start out with user research on a product, when you don't have much buy-in yet
- Mar 17 - Please help me name this product triangle thing
- Mar 13 - Writing up IotMark, part 2 of 2
- Mar 13 - Writing up IoTmark - 1 of 2
- Mar 08 - Explaining a planet friendly web in 10 minutes
- Mar 08 - Sustainability of the web vs through the web
- Mar 08 - An update on OMGDPR - explaining the format
- Feb 22 - My first experience with Liberating Structures Labs
- Feb 21 - Trying an idea - OMGDPR, a GPDR-themed event in Berlin
- Feb 20 - Amazon and passwordless login UX
- Jan 17 - Notes on #NoEstimates in Berlin
- Jan 13 - Visualising the wiki holes you fall down with Pilgrim
- Jan 10 - How much CO2 does an office worker generate per year?
- Jan 09 - Recap - storing state in a browser for users
- Jan 08 - Super hand tip - search your own tabs in Firefox
- Jan 08 - Book review: Time is Money - The business Value of Web Performance
- Dec 05 - This is not news but Mozilla's Developer Docs site is fantastic
- Sep 17 - On fairphone, and sustainable electronics
- Sep 14 - Trying out a vision statement for the Planet Friendly Web Guide
- Sep 13 - Joining the Mozilla Open Leadership programme
- Sep 04 - So, we ended up at a democracy themed hackday thing
- Aug 23 - Notes as I learn more about the German political scene
- Aug 16 - What if BPB ran service like whotargets.me for Germany?
- Aug 15 - Coming across the Pacman rule
- Aug 05 - Worth a watch - Clean Architecture in Python
- May 11 - How to search better with Atom
- May 08 - Reviewing the options for setting up a small website, and ending up with WordPress
- May 05 - Handy snippets - Python without the .pyc cruft
- May 03 - Value Chain Mapping by example with Growing Communities
- May 02 - Ganzeer. My new favourite writer
- Apr 30 - Starting over
- May 31 - How I use Twilio to forward phone calls for me into the internet
- May 30 - Mostly settled in Berlin
- May 27 - Letting unsuccessful features live on in stagnation is far more insidious than ripping off the bandaid…
- Feb 22 - Ways to make money around open data
- Feb 21 - UX Thursdays #1 - Nudging people away from landfill at the London Olympics
- Feb 21 - Introducing UX Thursdays
- Dec 27 - Ted Nyman on remote working
- Dec 23 - Trying out Sketch App
- Dec 13 - the smallest, quickest thing you can do to test a vision
- Dec 11 - How are you supposed to exercise when your wrist is in a cast?
- Dec 08 - Coming across the TACT model for midata
- Dec 07 - Divestment from fossil fuels as a campaigning issue
- Dec 02 - "I never drew a cloud: I preferred to the draw the earth/ground symbol"
- Nov 26 - A couple of handy tricks when linking to youtube videos
- Nov 25 - Betting against the creation of Google, and open data
- Oct 28 - Migrating from synchronous rails, to async node – part three of a three part guide
- Oct 28 - Migrating from synchronous rails, to async node - part one of a three part guide
- Oct 28 - Migrating from synchronous rails, to async node – part two of a three part guide
- Oct 27 - Transparency is better when it's frequent
- Oct 21 - Understanding `make`
- Oct 07 - 98% of every dollar made by spotify goes on paying music royalties
- Oct 06 - Dave Winer on thinks Twitter is dying
- Oct 04 - Clay Shirky on Git and Society
- Jul 30 - Dalton on why slow growth is desirable,
- Jul 08 - A step by step by step guide to fixing a hacked wordpress site
- Jun 27 - Opening up Skype with webRTC
- Mar 17 - Two weeks of development with Firefox instead of Chrome
- Mar 11 - On the Kony Campaign
- Feb 19 - CodeSchool is really rather good
- Feb 19 - Layering privacy onto Facebook pages
- Feb 18 - Interesting follow up from the Path privacy debacle
- Feb 09 - How to screw up in public and recover.
- Feb 08 - On using Helvetica for small text when making apps
- Feb 06 - Firefox is worth using again
- Feb 06 - Quick tip with Markdown and oEmbed
- Feb 06 - Finally, a use for these absurd ski boots
- Feb 05 - Macroblogging
- Feb 03 - Taking a second look at Etherpad
- Dec 29 - Making Foursquare's Radar less creepy
- Dec 14 - Louis C.K. on Piracy and bootlegging in the wake of his standup release
- Dec 12 - Charlie Stross on travel in the 21st century compared to 100 odd years ago
- Nov 22 - Exec pay vs average pay growth over 30 years.
- Nov 13 - Choice passage about Berlusconi's departure
- Nov 13 - Tom Morris - Why you need less interactivity
- May 02 - Making development in PHP less painful with logging
- May 02 - Quick note working with child themes and Wordpress
- Mar 14 - One of the joys of being on the Vagrant mailing list
- Mar 12 - Vim and line height
- Mar 12 - Starting to blog again
- Aug 24 - How to tame Jive's backup happy nature
- Aug 14 - There's no need to type your password when you restart Apache, really...
- Aug 10 - How to get back into Drupal site if you've locked yourself out
- Aug 08 - How to setup Snow Leopard for LAMP development and debugging
- Aug 08 - Quick heads up on a super handy cheat sheet for Drupal
- Aug 01 - Switching iPhone contracts
- Jun 19 - Why it's worth volunteering for medical science
- Jun 09 - The quickest way into Wordpress when you're locked out.
- Jun 01 - Nerdy Vim tip ahoy! How to save a file as the root user from inside Vim
- May 24 - Making sense of Rewritemaps in Apache
- May 23 - Discovering the Walrus
- May 23 - The ForkBomb Tattoo
- May 21 - RVM and Textmate in harmony
- May 18 - The phone tariff that should exist, but doesn't
- May 18 - Enjoying BankSimple's rhetoric
- May 17 - Tar is not zip
- May 16 - How to fix a Wordpress site when the database corrupts on you.
- May 16 - Not quite sure what I'm doing with this site
- May 11 - Making the Wordpress source code something you'd want to read
- May 10 - Avoiding that Face Palm moment with Logrotate
- May 10 - Setting up a CentOS base box for development and testing with Vagrant
- May 09 - After reading this, I think I'll let someone else work on Solaris boxes in future
- May 08 - Slideshare's UI guys are really rather good.
- May 07 - Notes on Chef - Understanding Resources and Providers
- May 05 - Going beyond typing cap deploy
- May 04 - Making arrays with ruby, without those pesky commas
- May 04 - Poking around the Capistrano gem binary,
- May 01 - Painful times ahead
- May 01 - On blogging as a way to work out what you're thinking
- Feb 08 - Trying a month of 8hrs sleep a night
- Aug 06 - Virtual servers and false alarms
- Jul 30 - Setting environments with Rails: how Rake and Capistrano differ
- Jul 25 - Fixing old gits
- Jul 25 - Setting up wordpress to update itself
- Jul 12 - Money is fertilizer, companies are soil
- Jul 08 - Looking for a green host - concluding the search
- Jun 20 - On the new Star Trek movie
- Apr 28 - How to set up a debugger with mod_rails/Passenger
- Apr 27 - Letter loungin'
- Apr 24 - Tea, Arduino and Dynamic Demand
- Mar 24 - Happy Ada Day!
- Feb 11 - Looking for a green host #2
- Feb 03 - Looking for a green host.
- Feb 02 - On computer games and pushups
- Jan 28 - SockMonkeys and um, ...things that rhyme with sock monkeys
- Jan 13 - Tinkering at the windmill
- Jan 09 - My latest reason for wanting to scoop IE7's eyes out with a sharpened spoon.
- Jan 04 - Renaming stuff with Ruby
- Jan 03 - Understanding the appeal of baking
- Jan 02 - There is life after the cloud
- Dec 24 - A brief primer on using ssh
- Nov 20 - Rebooting